Content management systems (CMS) have become one of the milestones in the creation of web pages. Thanks to CMS every user is able personally to maintain and update your website. There is no need for knowledge of technologies HTML, CSS, PHP, Java, MySQL... No need to hire a staff of specialists or pay outside companies for any, even minor, a change on the page. From now on, you only need a computer with Internet access and... that's all ;-)
A content management system is the best solution for you, if you plan frequently update content, edit the information and independently manage your site through CMS modules. Shaping the content and presentation of the site managed by CMS is performed using simple-to-use user interfaces. We can also create for you CMS, leaving management on our list of duties.
Joomla is a complete and rich set of tools for easy, fast and convenient web content management. System Joomla is one of the most popular content management systems (CMS). It is used worldwide by thousands of people, companies and organizations as a tool for the efficient and convenient management pages and web services. It allows you to publish any type of content (text, pictures, graphics, documents, multimedia). Joomla is free software (GNU GPL), so you do not have to incur expenditures on expensive commercial software. Most of the available components for Joomla is also available free of charge. Continued dynamic growth puts the system Joomla among the most popular CMS in the world.
The key functional features of Joomla:
- approximately 10.000 components, modules and add-ons to extend the functionality of the system Joomla; most are free and described on pages Joomla Extensions; literally every day new components are created,
- thousands of free or paid templates for Joomla,
- Joomla has support for Internet search engines,
- support Joomla system is done through a simple web browser, from anywhere in the world, at any time,
- Joomla provides a fast, easy and convenient access to publish any content (text, graphics, images, documents, media files),
- system has a friendly administration panel (simple user interface),
- there are several powerful WYSIWYG editors: TinyMCE, FCK Editor, JCE is my opinion the best editor for Joomla,
- Joomla allows you to create unlimited distribution of content categories, unlimited number of modules menu, the ability to create an unlimited number of sub-menus,
- easy transfer of content from MS Word and HTML,
- Joomla provides easy management of documents, graphics files and multimedia through a standard component library media and through components and modules to extend the functionality,
- automatic publication of content, preview the page before it is published, the changes appear on the page immediately after the publication of content,
- assigning the selected functions: print page, notify by e-mail,
- Joomla site content is stored in the database (so they can be used repeatedly, archived, processed),
- full SEO optimization - the ability to give each site separately individual Header, Title, Description and Keywords,
- Joomla allows the system provides translation URLs. They are friendly search engines (using advanced components available),
- it allows easy control of the content of meta-tags,
- Joomla supports information sharing RSS (Really Simple Syndication),
- Joomla has an integrated search engine,
- multi language administration panel to your choice,
- Joomla there are many tools to help rank pages in search engines,
- Joomla is friendly to search engines,
- Joomla can be perfectly optimized for SEO.
How Joomla works?